In my practice, as a spiritual healer, I noticed there are some typical stumbling blocks that prevent a person from getting healed fully. Below I will list some of them:
– Limiting beliefs
- doubts: thoughts such as “it is impossible for me to achieve healing.” or “I’ve lived with my condition for such a long time, it is not going to change.”
- Another stumbling block could be that the trust in the healer or in the treatment method is missing. That is why it is pointless to convince somebody to go for a certain therapy session if the one doesn’t have trust in the method. This is especially true for spiritual healing. Mistrust in the healer or in spiritual healing generally will most probably block the healing energy from entering the body of the sceptical person. It is as if the one doesn’t allow the healing to occur cause of missing belief and missing openness.
– Lack of forgiveness
- Forgiveness is very important for deep inner healing. However, it is very often a problem for many people to really let go of what happened in the past. Most people usually tell me: “I forgave him/her already.” Though in nearly all cases I realized that the person was actually far away to be ready to truly forgive and let go of the past. Usually, people are carrying many bigger and smaller resentments unresolved in their hearts.
– Feelings of guilt
- Strong feelings of guilt and shame could cause us to believe deep inside that we don’t deserve to get healed. Consequently, we might subconsciously block ourselves from full remission of our disease.
- Learning from our mistakes and doing good deeds now helps us to feel relief from the burden of our feelings of guilt.
- In addition, full forgiveness to all the people, who hurt you in the past, is very helpful to be able to let go of our own feelings of guilt.
– Missing readiness to change old habits & lifestyle
- Missing readiness to change harmful habits like smoking, drinking, eating unhealthy foods could prevent permanent healing. Therefore bad habits may bring back diseases very fast.
– High expectations
- high expectations that the condition will be fully resolved after one session; even though full remission is possible after just one healing session, it depends on different factors and may as well take several treatments for a substantial improvement.
- The expectation of receiving a full and permanent recovery after one healing session can often create disappointment if such doesn’t happen instantly. As a result, it may prevent the customer from continuing the potentially successful treatment.
Inner Preparation for a healing session:
Here are some tips on how to prepare for a successful healing session:
– Be Open
- If you decide to accept a healing session from a spiritual healer or practitioner make sure that you make inner space for the healing.
- Imagine yourself floating on the surface of the water that carries all your weight. The same way surrender to the healing process. You may imagine that a shower of light is washing you from top to bottom, taking away everything that is a burden, your worries, fears, pain, diseases.
– Be ready to Forgive
- The readiness to forgive all people who hurt you in the past is crucial. However, if you don’t manage to forgive other people you will have an inner conflict in accepting full healing for yourself as well.
- If you find it difficult to forgive you might benefit from flower essences. Willow flower essence is great if you carry resentment in your heart. It is as if it helps to dissolve a knot in our hearts. Holly essence would be additionally good for feelings of anger or even hate. Honeysuckle helps you to let go of the past and Crab Apple essence would help to heal body and soul from strong imbalanced emotions like anger, hate and resentment.
– Feel Worthy
- If you truly forgave all people, who hurt you in the past, then you most probably will feel worthy to accept forgiveness for yourself as well.
- We are all equal children of God or call it the Divine Source, and we are here to learn to love.
- During that learning process, we all make mistakes at times. This is unavoidable. If we feel guilty about them then we get stuck and we don’t move from the spot anymore.
- Instead, it is better to learn from our mistakes and avoid them in the future. When we learnt from a painful mistake the past is not important any more.
– Be ready to Change your life
- Without readiness to change your life you won’t achieve lasting healing. In this case, you would continue with old habits and behaviour patterns and recreate the disease quickly.
- Often you would need to change to healthier food on a daily basis and as well give up smoking and drinking if this was your habit.
- Even more important is your readiness to change your emotional response in different situations in life. If you get angry over any small incident in life then you will continuously stress yourself and your health will suffer consequently.
- Also, it is important to be ready to change our way of thinking to a more positive one. If somebody has a habit of always expecting that the worst happens then he may after a while attract it Affirmations or Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) might be a very good tool to help with that.
– Be Humble & Thankful
- Most people don’t realize how important and powerful an attitude of appreciation is.
- If you are thankful for small things, then you will attract the bigger positive changes to happen later on as well (as presented in the famous book/movie: “The Secret”).
- The same is for diseases. Many people come after many years of chronic suffering and expect a miraculous instant healing, without any efforts from their side. If that doesn’t happen straight away they are disappointed and think that the treatment didn’t work.
- They don’t appreciate the sometimes only small improvements after the first session. Consequently, they disregard the full therapy. However, a few treatments might have brought a massive enhancement in their health or even a full recovery.
- Moreover, they forget that it was often only their missing readiness for the full healing as described in this blog post, which resulted in the only small improvement. Of course, in some cases, there might even be a complete stop in the progress of the healing. These people usually are completely missing readiness for their health recovery. Most of the time they have a totally wrong attitude and therefore they are not prepared to experience full healing.
– Take Responsibility & Action
- Be conscious that permanent healing will require your full cooperation and own efforts. You will need to work on yourself and take responsibility for your life, rather than just expecting that a therapist or healer will take away your suffering without the need of changing anything in your life.
- Look at a therapist/healer as a helper, who facilitates the recovery of your health. A big part of this support is by guiding you to lead a healthier life on a daily basis.
- Accept that you will need to work on different areas in your daily life and habits if you want a lasting healthy and happy life.
If you are interested in Spiritual Healing session or in a Naturopathy consultation, then contact me over phone or email. Distant Healing or consultation over Skype/Whatsapp/Messenger,.. is also possible.